What is KEEP collective?





So cool, right? So...this is how it works.. First, you decide what story you want to tell. This is your chance to make your one-of-a-kind keeper - so get inspired and tell the story of what you KEEP close to your heart. Second, choose your Keeper! We have everything from silicone to metal to woven nylon to leather… And last, but definitely not least - Choose your keys! This is the fun part!! With over 400+ keys to choose from….you can create your one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry with as little as one key, or a dozen keys! The best part…the keys can slide on and off so you can easily start with one key and build your collection over time. And change out your keys to fit your mood each day! It's so easy and fun every single time!



Hey guys! I'm so excited to share KEEP Collective with you! I joined this company on June 28th, 2016, and I am so happy I did! I never thought I would ever be someone working with a direct sales company... but here I am! I'm 2.5 months in now, and I am absolutely loving it. I guess that I just needed to find a company that really interested me, because I really LOVE selling KEEP! I made my initial investment back right away, and I made $800 in product credit so far. Plus, who doesn't love jewelry?! Who doesn't love tiny little pieces?! I love it all! The colors, the options, and just the overall vibe of the company. I have met so many cool girls doing this, and I now have 7 girls on my own team under me!

 photo girly_zpsj5hyutzl.jpg  photo girly_zpsj5hyutzl.jpg  photo girly_zpsj5hyutzl.jpg

So what do you think? Click any of the images above to visit my website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment