Charlottetown is getting a Maurices!



Maurices has a rich, 85-year history of celebrating and serving the local communities we call home. We are inclusive, diverse and ageless. We offer sizes 1-24 and fit all shapes and sizes. Our style is flowy and flattering and celebrates being feminine. We outfit our customers’ lives with versatile pieces to take her from workday to weekend. We are happy in who we are and think fashion is fun. Maurices has 1,000 stores in the US and Canada and is a brand of Ascena Retail Group.

So a little while ago, I noticed a new store front over by homesense. Upon closer examination, I saw that it was a Maurices! I am familiar w the store from the USA and have been in one years ago, but I had no idea we had them in Canada now and definitely no idea we were getting one! I'm sooooo excited because not only do they have super cute stuff but they have a huge variety, in all sizes, and they are reasonably priced! I made a facebook post and was connected with the local GM who has been teaching me more about the chain. I can't wait for ours to open in November! Thought I would share some pictures for you guys of clothing and accessories they have, these are from their website. You can click on any of them to be taken to the website and browse for yourself!


Regular Sizes





Plus Sizes








Accessories





Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment